Monday, May 25, 2009

Mother's day 2009

Yeah, I'm behind yet again. I hadn't loaded pictures onto the computer in forever, and Jordan is with Nana and Bo bo right now, so I actually have time to get a few things done. After an afternoon of planting flowers and painting, I'm hiding from the rain indoors with Maddie napping on the couch beside me.

We started Mother's day by opening presents at home and then going to Berry Hills for brunch. Isn't the expression on Jordan's face lovely?

And Jordan with Nana.

A better view of how adorable Jordan looked in her dress. With a room full of tons of good food, all Jordan wanted were grapes. Dave and I had tons of good food to make up for how little Jordan ate though ;)


Then we went home and changed into more comfortable clothes to go to Ma Maw's house. We hung out with Ma Maw for a couple of hours and then went to Dave's sister's house where Jordan and Zach played on Zach's swingset for a while. Unfortunately, there were ticks playing on the swingset as well, so I got 1 tick off of Jordan's shirt and another off of her leg where it was headed north. Dave killed 2 or 3 others on the swingset itself. Be warned, according to several people this is supposed to be a bad year for ticks. If the afternoon of Mother's day is any indication, I think they're right!








2 comments:

Paula said...

love the pictures..yuck about the ticks!

CBRESQ said...

I don't think Jordan is a morning person - she still looked sleepy in the pictures with you and your mom. I cannot get over how big she is getting and I love her hair (vivian's gets thicker, just not any longer).

Looks like you all had fun minus the ticks.