Sunday, June 28, 2009

Moving furniture is hard work!!

Months ago I saw a toddler sized patio chair at Big Lots that I didn't buy. I eventually broke down and went back to buy it because I knew Jordan would love having her own chair on the back deck- especially since "mine" has become a favorite word around here. Of course, all she does is push and carry that chair all over the deck.




And after all her hard work to find the perfect place for her chair, she sits in the adult chairs anyway.

Clearly an exhausting job!

I know I've been a slacker lately, but things were pretty busy for a while. After a fun-filled week in Elkins, the week of June 15, I came home and unpacked and then repacked to leave for Cinci the next day. Of course, we couldn't leave until I finished depos in Huntington, but those ended by 4. We made it to Cinci just in time to catch a Red's game. We bought tickets from a scalper, so I was a bit nervous until our tickets were scanned at the gate. We had a good time at the game and then made it to our hotel without incident. The next day we went to Jeffersonville to shop at the outlets, to Carrabbas for a late lunch and then showered and got ready for my brother's engagement party. The party went well with the exception of on of JC's friends getting a bit drunk and talking some things he shouldn't have in front of my brother's fiance's father- don't ask. We didn't take Jordan on that trip because we knew we could only stay at the party for 45 minutes if we took her, which would obviously defeat the point of the weekend. I was excited to get back to town and spend some QT with her since I had barely seen her in a week, so we've spent this week hanging out and playing together.
I'll post more catch up pics soon.




1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Very sweet pictures!! Depos suck...you should become a prosecutor to avoid them :)