Friday, November 30, 2007

LET'S GO.....................MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!

Jordan and I have both been sick this week, so she hasn't been up for too many pictures. When she went to the doctor on Wednesday, Jordan was sleeping when the PA came in. She was so funny when she woke up and realized she had a new audience to entertain. She smiled and made her cute cooing baby sounds like everything was fine even though I knew she felt terrible. Her cough is truly one of the most pitiful sounds I've ever heard.

In preparation for the Backyard Brawl tomorrow, Jordan had to sport her WVU sweatsuit and onesie to daycare today. One of the other girls in her daycare, Marlee, was also decked out in Mountaineer attire, so the infant room was all about team spirit today. Tonight Jordan and I practiced cheering for the Mountaineers, which she seemed to find pretty funny. Dave is going to the game while Jordan and I will cheer from our much warmer living room tomorrow.

Let's go..............................Mountaineers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big and as always very cute. I love her outfit. Go Mountaineers! Megan