Friday, December 14, 2007

Checking out the Exersaucer

Even though the recommended age for the the Exersaucer starts at 4 months, Jordan loves standing so much that we decided to try it out a little early. I got the bright idea to try to put the thing together when I was alone with Jordan a couple of weeks ago. When I encountered problems with the first step, I quickly realized I needed to wait for Dave to tackle this one. Thankfully he was able to get it together without blood shed and minimal bad language. Jordan was amazed at all of the different toys and noise makers on the Exersaucer.


She seems to like it, but she hasn't lasted more than 15 minutes at a time playing in the Exersaucer so far. She can't reach everything on it yet, but she is getting there.
Jordan got another cold, so we had to go back to the pediatrician this week. She is with Maw Maw this evening so Dave and I can get some rest (and because Maw Maw would keep her every Friday and Saturday if we would let her). We intended to go to a party this evening, but I was too pooped to get dolled up and leave the house. Since we've been slackers, we have to drag out all of our Christmas stuff tomorrow. I can't wait to see Jordan's face when she sees the Christmas tree all lit up with the colorful ornament.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!! Does she have reddish hair? It kind of looks like it in the pictures. I love her bib too.

Elizabeth

Katie said...

Thanks! I guess the lighting was a little odd in the pics b/c in person, her hair is pretty dark brown w/o any red. She has dark blue eyes right now, but you can hardly tell in most pics. Maw Maw loves that bib, too.