Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Bumbo is a hit

Jordan almost never wants to lay back like a baby, so last week we let Jordan try out the Bumbo seat. After some tickling, this picture of her cracking up shows her reaction. I currently have this picture as the background on my work computer because I have to laugh every time I look at it.


And because Dave has an odd sense of humor, this is Jordan's nun picture. Of course, it is really a burp cloth on Jordan's head, but she looks like she is a cute little nun. This poor child doesn't have a chance with us as parents- does she?!?


2 comments:

TwinMommyLawchick said...

Love them!!! Kisses to Jordan!

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad she likes the bumbo...Sophie was a huge fan! And she's the cutest nun I've ever seen. Actually, now that I'm the mommy of a girl, I'm thinking that being a nun might not be that bad!