Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas eve a.k.a. Christmas celebration #2

The second Christmas celebration was Christmas eve at Mom's friend Robert's house. Our wonderful receptionist at work, Pam, got Jordan an adorable dress that she had to wear for one of the Christmas celebrations. Since Christmas eve is a nice sit down dinner, that seemed like the best time. Since Jordan has discovered her fist, it is hard to get pictures of her without her hand crammed in her mouth. I'm also being brave and including some pics of myself.

Jordan and I in the living room posing in front of the tree. Jordan looked cute but wasn't being cooperative with pictures.

Dave and Jordan at Robert's before dinner. I've told Dave he looks mean in pictures, but he refuses to hold a smile for pics.

A family pic. Notice the fist in the mouth.
And then we have Queen Jordan. Of course her crown is actually the bow from Dave's present. And the finger she has a hold of is her Uncle JC's, though he still wouldn't hold her.
Jordan got a Tiffany & Co. sterling silver baby cup engraved with her initials and date of birth from Robert, though I forgot to take any pictures of it. She will definitely appreciate the little blue boxes in a few years.

Don't forget that pictures from Christmas day are yet to come!

4 comments:

TwinMommyLawchick said...

YOu are ahead of me! We also had 3 days but I haven't even posted yet. I love her dress in the pics! She's always so content.

Anonymous said...

I love all the Christmas pics and I am looking forward to the ones to come!! I do think Carrie needs to blog about her little Vivian! YOu look GREAT Katie!!! Happy New Year!
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Attack of the bird was too funny!!
Jordan is beautiful. Happy New Year. Anne

Paula said...

keep the mommy and jordan pictures coming. i know it is hard to get in front of the camera but you will cherish those pictures to come. i already wish i had more of her and i together when she was itty bitty.