Friday, December 21, 2007

House hunting and my ultimatum

As some of you know, we have been doing some house hunting for a couple of months. When the sewer incident occurred, it was the last straw and we decided it was a sign that it was time to move on. We've checked out several houses and have one good possibility at this point. Last Sunday we went with a realtor to a couple of houses, but we bundled Jordan up since it was starting to snow. I just love the teddy bear ears on this warm snow suit outfit.

Now for the ultimatum. While I find Jordan absolutely adorable and love doing this blog, I'm beginning to think that no one ever looks at it but me. My ultimatum is that I'm not going to post any new pics of Jordan until I get at least 5 comments on this post, even if it is just Elizabeth, Kim and Andrea posting multiple times. If you are checking the blog, be sure to post so I know you are keeping up with Jordan and our family. I really want to post Christmas pics of Jordan, so I'm asking for your comments- please!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm checking in on a regular basis from Morgantown. Do not fear! WE WANT 1st XMAS PICS! Merry Christmas! Hope to see you soon.

Wendy

Anonymous said...

I do believe I am a pretty consistant commenter on the Katie N Dave N Jordan scene!! Don't stop posting pics Pretty Please!! I check daily to see that cutie pie. But I know how much it stinks to have no one comment on your blog because no one really does on mine either :)

Merry Merry -- Elizabeth

TwinMommyLawchick said...

Dang, I gotta post! Sorry, I've been delinquent not only on your blog but on Kim's, all my other friends and my own!!!

Please don't stop, I love seeing Jordan!

And BTW, I get disappointed when I only get 1-2 comments too! I need Elizabeth's blog addy so I can add it to my blog roll. Elizabeth- post it on my blog sista!

Anonymous said...

I also keep up with you and Jordan and Dave on an almost daily basis. I really enjoy your posts and I am sorry I do not respond. So here is a summary of my thoughts on your pictures - all are adorable with the exception of the sewer ones, ewwwwww. So, blog on my friend, blog on - and maybe I will attempt one of these things for a new years resolution or something. Have a great Christmas everyone. Carrie

Paula said...

I know how you feel about the comment-less posts. But I check you blog out almost everyday, I just did not post much b/c I did not know if you remembered me. So I will be the 5th post, bring on the Christmas pics

Katie said...

Woo!hoo! You all really do love us! ;) And Paula- of course I remember you. I check your blog from time to time as well to keep up with you and Lydia.

Kimberly said...

AMEN TO THAT!!!! I've even bribed people with contests!! But don't stop posting pics of Jordan!