Sunday, October 7, 2007

Naked baby

Jordan has mixed feelings about being a naked baby. Actually, when I snapped this lovely photo, Jordan was wearing a diaper before I got her dressed. I tried several times to get pictures of her laying on the loveseat looking content, but she wouldn't hold still for more than a split second. Putting my hand on her chest and stomach made her hold still for a moment. However, if you look closely, you can see that Jordan picked this exact moment to spit up a tiny bit. As I've said before, she certainly has her mother's timing. Although she is a good sized baby, I think she looks small compared to my hand.

On a side note, we are going to a free baby massage class tomorrow. As long as she does alright, we will then head to my office so more of the girls from work can meet her. I haven't taken Jordan anywhere alone yet, so wish us luck.

No comments: