Friday, May 2, 2008

And now for the sort-of after pics

As you can see, we don't have the outlet covers up, and there was still a bar thing against the walls between the countertops and cabinets, but this is pretty darn close to being finished.

The new window, dishwasher, sink, faucet and sprayer and, of course, new cabinets and countertops.


I love the seamless sink!


The glass front corner cabinet is filled with West Virginia made Fiesta, most of which is from the fabulous tent sale I stumbled on last week.


And a close up of the solid surface countertop.


This kitchen has been a big pain in the butt, but it finally looks worth it. We have a lot of work left to do throughout the house, but I see some light in the distance now.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

It looks FAB!

Anonymous said...

Your kitchen looks awesome. I could never put together something like that. Maybe you should hang up the law and become a interior designer! :)

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Wow Katie it looks fantastic!! WTG!! I LOVE your cabinets! What type of flooring are you guys putting down???

Anonymous said...

It looks great!! I can't wait to see it in person!!!!!!!

Jenny

Paula said...

It looks great! I love your Fiesta...I was down in Flatwoods during the tent sale and used every ounce of strength I had not to go and blow money....