Sunday, May 4, 2008

The floor and Jordan's model pose

I didn't realize until reading the comments that none of the pics showed the new tile floors in the kitchen. We coordinated the countertops with the floor to look very neutral. The cabinets look so rich in person that we wanted those to be the focal point. The green is very vibrant and warm, as well. Here is the only pic I have that includes the floor.

Ignoring the mess on the couch, here is Jordan's model pose. She was hanging out on my lap one evening and ended up situating herself this way. As soon as Dave pointed it out, I knew he had to grab the camera. Can't you just see us embarrassing her with this one when she is a teenager?!?


Of course infant models need the appropriate accessories, like a paci and a paci clip.



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love your new kitchen. I know you guys waited long enough for it to be finished and the end result is very nice. I love the model pose!!! that is way too cute!! Jordan looks like she is such a happy baby and she gives the cutest grins. She's beautiful!