Friday, August 1, 2008

Crazy busy yet again

So, it looks like I'll finally get to go to trial for the first time on Tuesday morning. That means this week has been a bit hectic. That wasn't helped by Jordan's refusal to sleep through the night- I'm REALLY hoping this stage passes quickly. Oh, well. My gagging girl finally ate a few bites of something solid on Wednesday. I picked up a pizza on the way home, and while Dave and I were eating it, she started opening her mouth like she wanted some. I tore out some of the center of the crust (the soft part), and Jordan actually ate 4 bites. When we switched to Cheerios, she did not take to that as well. When I tried mashed potatoes yesterday evening, she gagged so badly that she spit up the bite of potatoes and a little of what she already had in her stomach. Clearly this is going to take a while...

Jordan is still a fan of the open mouth smile. ..or maybe she was just jabbering.

Still amused and amazed by the camera case.


This is Jordan in front of the armoire in the living room staring straight up at the TV. You can tell she belongs to Dave and me.


Tomorrow I'm helping host a baby shower for my friend Jenny who is due on Jordan's first birthday. Since I'll be running around helping, I'm attending without Jordan. After I get home, we'll leave to drop Maddie off to be groomed. Then we'll head to a 2 year old's birthday party. Jordan may spend tomorrow night with her Ma Maw, but that is still up in the air. Since I'll be doing trial prep on Sunday most of the day, guaranteed sleep on Saturday night is probably a good idea. Wish me luck for the trial! It should only be a one day trial, but you never know.

4 comments:

CBRESQ said...

Love the pictures of Jordan. Feeding real food is hard. Vivian is cooperating, but she is like what the heck is going on. As for the picture on my blog - I just love the expression on your face when you were telling the story (I think you were talking about the fact that the music did not stop when we were ready to start the wedding:) I hope everything goes well for Jenny and that the shower is a success. Take some pictures.

Anonymous said...

Katie, keep poking the food and give her finger choices. Try some pieces of tomato and fresh veggies cooked to soft firm. Let us know about the trial. Anne

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the trial and with the food and sleep. Jordan is totally adorable!!
Elizabeth

Kimberly said...

Good luck with your trial! And Jordan definitely looks like a TV fan!