Sunday, October 12, 2008

Daddy's girl

For those of you who have seen Dave, Jordan and I together in the past few months, I'm sure you've noticed that Jordan is already Daddy's girl. That cuts both ways for me. However, it is adorable watching them together at times.

These are from the park a few weeks ago.


Still at the park. Since this is how I spent much of my childhood on a road once known as Bee Tree Hollow, I was glad Jordan liked playing near the creek. She tried to go in completely, but we had to put a stop to that one. She also plopped her behind down on the wet rocks.


And sharing a drink at a new restaurant we tried out while Carrie, Rick and Vivian were visiting. I had finished my Sprite, and Jordan wanted to test it out. Since we were just waiting to sign the sales slip and Jordan had been pretty good during the meal, she got out of the high chair to be closer to the action.


Last night Dave and I got to have a 1 month late anniversary dinner. Uncle grandpa Robert treated us to a delicious meal at the same restaurant where we had our rehearsal dinner. Although I'm sure I gained 15 pounds at the table, it was amazing! Any meal that starts out with a pineapple upside down cake cocktail and ends with a chocolate souffle has got to be good!

Although I managed to forget a camera, we took Jordan to the Capitol Market today to pick out pumpkins and other fall decor. She quickly realized that holding 2 small pumpkins was a bit difficult. We did get a Jordan-sized $2 pumpkin that we let her carry around. I'm afraid to leave it out for her to play with though because I'm afraid it will meet an untimely end on the steps...

4 comments:

Paula said...

Lydia loves carring the little pumpkin that Mark grew in the porch. You would be suprised how study they are..it has taken a few bounces on our porch!

Kimberly said...

Gotta love little girls and their daddy's!

CBRESQ said...

Give the kid a pumpkin!!! She will love it:) Park shopping looks as though it is going well. I hope you find a place you all like.

Anonymous said...

AS I HAVE ALWAYS SAID,"JORDAN WILL BREAK A LOT OF HEARTS"