Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall fun

Colorful leaves in a field beg for fall photos. Although Jordan wasn't dressed for pictures, I borrowed Robert's camera to take a few pics. These ended up in the opposite order I intended, but you get the "picture"- ha!

It is always a good time for a wagon ride.


Playing in the leaves in Robert's side yard.


Such fun!


Jordan was nearly knee deep stuck in the leaves here, but she had a good time with it. Of course, everything is more fun with a stuffed frog in hand. The frog is one of the toys she keeps at Robert's house. When you press the frog's stomach, it says, "Ribbit! Ribbit!"

I got the dreaded call shortly after 4pm today from day care. Jordan may have pink eye, so I got the call to pick her up. I really don't think that is what she has, but to be safe she is staying home with Nana tomorrow and going to visit the pediatrician tomorrow afternoon. Since the daycare, firm and Twinkie Halloween parties are all Friday, I REALLY hope she doesn't have pink eye. Not to mention not letting her hand out candy to the neighborhood kids tomorrow evening.



2 comments:

Paula said...

She looks so cute no matter what she wears!

CBRESQ said...

Man, I hope it is not pink eye. Cute pics of Jordan - she looks like she is having fun in the leaves.

I will keep my fingers crossed that you can party down for Halloween - post lots of pictures and have fun.