Friday, February 6, 2009

Very belated Christmas eve pictures

I finally got the Christmas eve pictures from Robert's camera about 2 weeks ago but then forgot to post them. For past few years, we've spent Christmas eve at Robert's house. Dave and I both had to work until noon on Christmas eve, so Jordan went to daycare and then we ended up rushing around to get ready for dinner, which is why we forgot either of our cameras.

Here Jordan is hanging out in the kitchen before dinner in one of her Christmas dresses.


And enjoying her ride on bouncy toy from Nana and Bo bo.


Yeah, this look seems completely rotten and self-explanatory.

And when Jordan was done for the evening, she started whining for her Be Be, laid down in the floor with the presents and played with her shoes.


We don't have too much excitement around here these days. We are still working on the basement. I have gotten in 3 of the 4 adorable pictures I want to frame and hang in the playroom portion of the basement, though I still need to find reasonably priced frames for them. I think we're going to go check out Kim's new house soon, which I'm dying to do. Other than that, we are just doing our day to day stuff.
1 thing I want opinions on is that I'm seriously thinking of becoming a sales rep for Kelly's Kids. I got the stuff in the mail today and am probably going to sign up. It seems to be the kids clothing version of tupperware that you host parties, get a commission, etc. Some of the clothes are adorable though. If you get a chance, check out the stuff at www.kellyskids.com and tell me what you think. Am I crazy? (Wow- that is a loaded question)


3 comments:

Paula said...

i loved the pictures. what is that thing she is riding on?..i did pampered chef for a couple of years so i have some experience in that area..if you want to chat about it email me. mchpmd2004@aol.com

CBRESQ said...

Heck yes you are crazy, but not for the reason you were asking:) Do whatever you think is best on the sales rep. thing. Good luck and great Jordan pictures.

TwinMommyLawchick said...

Agree with Carrie. Love the pics, she's getting so BIG!

BTW, I'm a stalker cause any time I walk past your building I try to peek in and see Jordan and/or Jackson. So if they complain about some crazy brunette it's totally me.