Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Firetrucks, boats and planes, oh my

On Jordan's first beach trip, we managed to cram in her first trip on a plane, on a firetruck, on a golf cart (forgot to take a picture of that) and on a boat. Not bad for just a few days in the life of a 1 year old.

This was in the Atlanta airport before the big storm clouds rolled in. We had more quality time there than we anticipated, so Jordan ended up falling asleep on the flight between Atlanta and Wilmington.

And my aunt and uncle who live in Southport, NC, are part owners of a 1960 firetruck which has been altered so there is bench seating in the back and a cute little table. We rode in the back to an ice cream parlor across the street from the marina and had a great time.

Jordan with my aunt Marta checking out the side of the firetruck.

And on the ferry back from Bald Head Island with Dave.


And a picture of Miss Attitude for good measure. This was her reaction when I asked her to look at me and smile.

Tomorrow is the big day, so I'm not going to be sappy at this point. I will say that I can't believe my little baby Jordan is already turning 2!




2 comments:

Paula said...

WHAT??

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday to Jordan tomorrow and Happy Anniversary to you and DAve the next day!!