Thursday, October 1, 2009

2nd birthday- first celebration

I have to say that Jordan had a really good 2nd birthday. She started out with mini-cupcakes at daycare during snack time and ended the day with lots of fun presents and a giant cupcake at home.

One present she got a little before her birthday was this fabulous swing set from Robert a.k.a. Bobo. I'll post lots of pics later of her playing on her swing set.


Every 2 year old needs to rock out in Barbie heels- right? Of course, Maddie was nearby keeping an eye on everything.

Jordan's other "big" present was a playhouse from her MaMaw, Aunt Julie and great aunt Charlotte. She absolutely loves it and I'll admit that Dave and I have both already made it inside the thing. We've also eaten a lot of imaginery pizza that originates from the playhouse.

Blowing out the candles on her huge birthday cupcake.


This is the only picture I got of the cupcake before Jordan's finger went in the icing.

Jordan started out in a cute birthday shirt, but thanks to the first round of cupcakes and a water incident at daycare, she ended up in the change of clothes in her locker. I didn't feel like changing her because I was so excited to take her out back to see her playhouse.




4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

great pics!! And I want to play in the playhouse and swing on the new set too!!

Jenny said...

What fantastic birthday presents!! I'm glad she had such a great birthday!

Kimberly said...

Soph is gonna love visiting Jordan!

CBRESQ said...

Wow, what a big girl. Those playhouses rock. It looks like 2 agrees with her.