Saturday, March 15, 2008

Getting settled in

In the middle of packing, I tried some self-portraits of Jordan and I that didn't go so well. Clearly Jordan was confused by the process, as well. I need to load a bunch of pics onto the computer, so this is all I have to share for now.


We were supposed to move last Saturday, but several inches of snow make moving a bit difficult, so we put off moving until Sunday. Of course, that meant that we didn't get much unpacked before going back to work on Monday. We still don't have carpet in the bedrooms because Lowe's sucks. It will be several more weeks before the new kitchen cabinets are delivered, so we are stuck with a gross half kitchen at the moment. Seriously, we won't put anything in the oven because there is 40 years worth of dirt and grime in that thing- yuck! The only things being eaten around here are things that can be grilled (when the weather is decent), microwaved, can be eaten cold or is prepared somewhere else.

As the rooms get finished in the house, I'll post before and after pics. The before pics I took are too depressing to share without showing the after pics. Now that we have the internet hooked up here and installed the wireless router this morning, I should be better about updating the blog again.

1 comment:

Paula said...

good luck getting settled. i cannot wait to see the pictures