Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Still settling in

Dave and I get the paper daily because Dave takes it with him to work. Our favorite part of the Sunday paper is the ad section. Since Jordan now loves to tear paper, she also loves the Sunday paper. Here she is enjoying her part of the Sunday paper. Although it looks like she is checking out the pictures in the ad, she started ripping it apart in no time.

When we moved, the red slipcovered loveseats went to back to Mom's house, so this is one of the last pics you'll see for a while of Jordan on the loveseat. Goodness knows Dave and I took turns trying to get Jordan to sleep laying on the loveseats when she would get up and cry from 3am-5am. She also spit up on the loveseats, then again, so did Miss Kitty...

We are still waiting on the carpet for the bedrooms, so we are at a little bit of a stand-still moving in. The kitchen cabinets should arrive within the next few days, but our contractor won't be free to install them for at least another week or 2. However, since the carpet was supposed to arrive in 10-14 days and we are now up to 26, I believe what the people at Lowe's tell me almost as much as I believe politicians. It did make me feel better yesterday to take it out on the flooring lady at Lowe's whose first language is clearly not English. Since I'm sure she got some kind of commission for selling us carpet and has generally sucked, I don't feel the slightest bit guilty. I guess I've been in a mood lately because in the last week I've complained to/about UPS, our new postal carrier, Suddenlink and Lowe's. Unfortunately, I'm sure the problems with Lowe's and Suddenlink will continue. Please wish us luck and patience!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That pic of jordan is sooooo cute!