Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas 2008 is almost here

Last Christmas Jordan was too little to be into anything. Of course, at 15 months, it is her mission to be into EVERYTHING. I was excited to have the tree up and decorated when she got home last weekend after being with her Ma Maw overnight. I was careful to leave ornaments off of the bottom branches, and all of the ornaments within her reach are not breakable. Here she is trying to grab an ornament from the tree.

Admiring a small red ornament that looks like a miniature version of the one she threw all over the Capitol Market while taking Christmas pics.

Can't you just see the wheels turning as she goes for it?!?

Apparently all of that hard work wore her out!

We went to a first birthday party today for my friend Marsha's little girl Paige a.k.a. Rubie- for those of you who know Marsha, you understand why this poor child has 2 names. Since Rubie was not very interested in opening presents, Jordan got in on the action. She really enjoyed playing with Rubie's brand new popper and some of her other toys. Hopefully that means she'll be excited to open Christmas presents.



3 comments:

CBRESQ said...

I am certain Jordan will be into opening her presents. I really like your pictures of Jordan checking out the ornaments. Hope you all are enjoying the build-up to Christmas. I am, but it is wearing me out. Take care.

Jenny said...

Based on what I saw Saturday- she'll be opening everything in sight!!

Paula said...

so so sweet