Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas pictures

Most of you already know that Kim did a PHENOMENAL job taking pictures of Jordan the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Since Jordan has melted down the past few times she has been in any type of studio for pictures, this seemed worth a shot. I knew Kim would do a great job, but I wasn't sure Jordan would be the best subject. I ended up sweating keeping up with her all over the Capitol Market, but it was definitely worth it for the pictures Kim was able to get. Since most of the Christmas cards have been delivered, here are some of the pics I loved.

And then there was the big red Christmas ornament. Kim mentioned that on some of her photography boards people had taken kid pictures with big ornaments. We headed to Big Lots, and I found a large, red plastic ornament for a whopping $2, so it made some of the pictures. Of course, Jordan thought the ornament was a fun ball. She started off holding it like a sweet girl and quickly realized it was much more fun to throw it all over the place- under Christmas trees, down concrete steps, down the sidewalk, etc. If you look closely, you can clearly see where she chipped some of the paint off with her throws.

Since it was a cold day, Kim was nice enough to share Sophie's red coat from last year with Jordan. I thought it looked perfect on her, not that I am biased at all.



I didn't even notice the string of lights on the walkway covering until I saw the pictures. It added more interest to the pictures though.

See ya' later!


THANKS AGAIN KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




3 comments:

Paula said...

wonderful pictures..

Jenny said...

They are great pictures, of course as I said on Kim's blog, she had a pretty cute subject!!!

CBRESQ said...

I really like the pictures - cute subject and a really great location for lots of different shots. I really like Jordan's dress. Thanks for the card - it was very cute.