Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Christmas 2008

We managed to forget our camera on Christmas eve, so those pictures will come later. These are some pictures from Christmas at our house. Here is what our poor, deprived child woke up to find in our living room. By the way, the cards were the presents from my dad in NC, not some strange decoration. Santa doesn't wrap presents in our house, so the unwrapped stuff are gifts via special delivery from the North Pole.

Jordan went straight for this wooden block toy that has a ton of different things to play with. It was actually hard getting her to move on to any of the other toys because she really liked this one. Jordan's dotted Christmas pj's show Santa holding a stack of gifts. Just below Santa, they say "Santa's favorite".

And the biggest present from Santa was her play kitchen which was fully assembled in the basement.

She had to check out the "silver" ware, cups and accessories.

And Daddy got to help with the kitchen play.


We videotaped some of Christmas morning. Jordan really seemed to enjoy some of her new toys. I must admit that I have somewhat turned into my mother. I forgot to take some price tags off, I couldn't remember what was in which package and I still can't find clothes that I swore I wrapped for Jordan. I'm hopeful that in cleaning and packing up the Christmas decorations the outfits show up. There will be a couple more Christmas posts to come. Merry Christmas (again)!




4 comments:

CBRESQ said...

I like that kitchen. It looks like she was enjoying it too. I know what you mean about not remembering what is in what package - of course after you wrap several, it all just runs together anyway. Take care and let Jordan do all the cooking from now on.

Paula said...

Oh that is great! I bought a kitchen set but I decided to give it to Lydia for her birthday..I cannot wait! I love her PJ's.

Jenny said...

Looks like Santa hit your house in a big way! Glad you guys had such a nice Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

AN ORDER FOR PICK-UP PLEASE: ONE PIZZA W/EVERYTHING---ONE EAR OF CORN W/BUTTER---ONE HAMBURGER W/ KETCHUP.CALL WHEN ITS READY--"UNCLE GRANPA BO-BO"