Thursday, March 26, 2009

My horoscope

I didn't read my horoscope this week (and rarely do), but based on my experiences this week, I'm going to draft my own:

DO NOT GET OUT OF BED THIS WEEK! Your finances are looking dim. Just when you think there is a possibility you may get ahead, your hot water heater will go out forcing you to spend almost $1,000 you were not planning on spending. Don't even try to get the tax incentive for a tankless water heater because that will require you to live without water for at least 1 week and will be a complete waste of time.

Your child will have health issues. After getting her hand shut in a door at daycare last week, this week she will try to climb onto a daycare table resulting in a large, purple knot on her forehead. Then, the thing that looks like a small bug bite on Tuesday will turn into a giant red place that will come to a head and eventually drain on its own or be forcibly opened up with a scalpel. Yes, it may be MRSA, but you may never know. You'll get to spend the next week or more watching to see if the red area expands an inch beyond the line that was drawn on her leg Thursday morning and to see if it starts draining on its own. If not, then you will cry while Jordan's leg is opened by a scalpel so it can drain.
_________________________________________________________________

On a separate note, the Kelly's Kids clothes arrived yesterday in the midst of the madness. I've only looked at a few items, but they are so adorable. I also found a link to the virtual catalog if anyone wants to check it out: www.kellyskids.com/virtualcatalog

And on that note, I hope your week is going better than mine.

5 comments:

Paula said...

I am sorry Katie

The Stewart's said...

Katie ... I hear and feel your pain. What a terrible week for me too. Maybe our luck will change? Hope you have a better weekend. I know I need one BAD!!!!!

Jenny said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that next week will be better!

CBRESQ said...

That is no fun at all. Thankfully it is Friday and this week has finally been put out of its misery. Hang in there kid.

Elizabeth said...

Next week has got to be better!! Good luck and happy wishes for a carefree fun week.