Saturday, February 2, 2008

Jordan the thug

With all of the excitement with the house, we haven't been takin many pictures lately. Jordan is still getting better, though she is still coughing a little and sounding a tad congested. Of course, she couldn't get better without sharing with Dave and I, so we both have head colds now. At this point I'm sick of strangers I talk to on the phone at work telling me how terrible I sound and asking why my boss won't let me go home. Other than an inability to breathe, I feel fine.

Here is Jordan hanging out in the Bumbo a couple of weeks ago in an outfit she has probably already outgrown, which is sad since it is a 3-6 month outfit. Tonight we are going to have dinner with my mom, Robert, JC and Kate, so we'll see if Uncle JC is brave enough to hold Jordan now. I'm betting the only way he'll do it is if Mom and I pester him about it. I guess we'll see.

3 comments:

Paula said...

I am glad that she is getting better. I dodged the cold but Mark is hacking away.

Kimberly said...

Hehe...she does look like a little rapper! J/K! She's adorable...and I'm glad she's still liking the bumbo...now get over here and get the jump-a-roo!

Anonymous said...

I hope you all start feeling better very soon!! Take care. She's adorable.

Elizabeth