Sunday, January 27, 2008

House update!

Although no one has posted any comments yet about my beautiful girl from earlier today, I wanted to post an update about the house. We got 2 offers today and are officially under contract now! Woo!hoo! I am soooo excited. We have to pay for a termite inspection, but the buyers aren't doing a full inspection. Since I already have parts of the new house decorated in my head, I'm so relieved that it feels more real now. I'm in denial about packing for now, but the buyers aren't closing on this house for 45 days, so I can just be happy for at least a week or so. That allows us 2 weeks after we close on the new house to do some work before we move in. Keep your fingers crossed that the rest of the deal goes smoothly!

1 comment:

CBRESQ said...

Good news!!! I hope all goes well with the closings:) Cannot wait to see your new place - at least moving and decorating and such will give you some cool inside stuff to do to pass the rest of this nasty winter.

Sorry I didnt post about Jordan, but she is cute even when sick. I hope she is doing better now.