Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hangin' out

Occasionally Jordan's bumbo seat (thanks again Kim and Sophie B) becomes her own little Lazy Boy to watch television. Yes, she is already addicted to the television, regardless of what is on. She doesn't care if we are watching football or the weather channel as long as she can see the TV. This morning she was pitching a fit until I turned her toward the TV.


And here is Jordan with her buddy, Maddie. We were trying to get a picture of Jordan playing in the floor, but Maddie really wanted to join in. Every time we try to let Jordan pet Maddie, Maddie has to sneak in a lick, which drives me crazy. Here are the 2 buddies hanging out in the floor together. Poor Maddie has no idea what is in store for her once Jordan is mobile.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Lydia love the TV and even has favorite commericals based on their jingle. As for our animals, Mark's cat loves on Lydia all the time, my cat Marian has nothing to do with her. Thelma licks her all the time, I used to freak out but I just am glad she not biting or scratching her...

Kimberly said...

You are SOOOO lucky that she's a TV girl! I'd give any thing for just 5-10 minutes of Sophie being sucked into the TV!

Anonymous said...

Katie, Jordan is just beautiful. Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas.
GiGi

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like Jordan can come to my house anytime. . . she loves to watch tv and doesn't mind dogs licking her. . .sounds like my life! Megan