Sunday, January 20, 2008

Grinnin' and chillin'

When Jordan is in a good mood, she is so much fun. She will go for hours just smiling and talking, and I love it. I hope it is a sign of her personality as she gets older. Dave constantly calls her Katie, Jr., when she babbles for long periods in an obnoxiously loud voice- not that I blame him. Of course, we talk back to her like she is carrying on a real conversation. According to the ladies at day care, Jordan and the little girl who is 4 days older than Jordan, Jenna, have conversations on the activity mat and in the Exer-saucers pulled side by side. She also has conversations with some of the kids who just turned 1, which really makes you wonder if they understand one another.


And here is Jordan just chillin' one morning before day care. I can hardly get away with propping her up on the loveseat anymore because she pulls herself forward onto her face in no time. She is constantly on the move in one way or another.

We are having an open house today, so I better get to work. Keep your fingers crossed that we get an offer. Since the high today is around 20 degrees, I really hope people come out (and MAKE AN OFFER!!!).

4 comments:

CBRESQ said...

So how much are you asking for Jordan? Just kidding. I hope you get an offer on your house instead. Good luck with that and she is cute and I like her duck rocker.

Anonymous said...

I love the baby jeans. So cute! Megan

Kimberly said...

Talking non stop? Yep...definitely takes after her mama!! HAHA!!

Paula said...

Lydia and Braylon talk to each other the time! I do believe they know what they are saying to each other!