Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Crappy day

Today did not go as planned, not that much in my life does. Jordan awoke at about 5:30am, so I put her in bed with me until I was ready to get up at 7. During that 1.5 hrs, she spent much of the time trying to grab my eyeball through my eye lid, trying to stick her finger up my nose and grabbing my lip. It was lovely. Then, I put Jordan in the bouncy seat while I took a shower, and she fussed much of the time. She was whiny most of the morning but fell asleep on the way to get her pictures taken by a real photographer for the first time. She was in a good mood to begin with until she nearly hit the floor while sitting in a small chair against my better judgment and never fully recovered. I HOPE there are at least a few good pictures in the bunch. It really was a terrible experience with her in the mood she was in. Then, she made it at daycare for about 3.5 hours before throwing up all over the place, including on the poor lady giving her a bottle. So, we came home early and waited on the guy to come measure for the countertops. He never showed up, so that necessitated another call to Lowe's. He is coming tomorrow instead. Jordan has her first temperature of her life, so we are headed back to the doc tomorrow morning. Boy, what fun.

But anyway...

Jordan is thinking about crawling, but she can't seem to get going in the right direction.



She was not too happy when she realized she was stuck under the chair. Don't ask me why we haven't taken the paper off the feet of the chair yet.


And a random smiling pic since we haven't seen too many smiles today. I think this expression is a lot like the one of her during her diaper change in my last post.


Keep your fingers crossed that things go well at the doctor tomorrow and that the countertop guy shows up. Of course, it will be another 2 wks after he does the measurements before the counters are actually installed...

2 comments:

Paula said...

sorry to hear that she might be sick. i hope it is a quick bug!

Anonymous said...

I hope everything went well at the doctors. And I hope that you don't have such a crappy day for a very long time. I love her huge grin!! Good luck with the countertops. Elizabeth