Saturday, April 5, 2008

Jordan is loving life

We are still getting settled into the new house, even if we haven't found half of our stuff yet. Most of the kitchen cabinets were installed today, and the rest should be installed on Monday. The kitchen floor should be re-tiled early this week. Hopefully the new countertops will be installed within a week or so. We are getting back into our routine, and Jordan seems to be doing well. However, part of her routine is getting up earlier than we want to roll out of bed.

She is so funny during most diaper changes that I can't resist the occasional picture. This one cracks me up.


And almost everything she gets her hands on these days ends up in her mouth, especially the turtle on the Exer-saucer. (Have I mentioned that we could not live without the Exer-saucer?)


Jordan is going for her first pictures with a real photographer on Wednesday, so wish us luck. I REALLY want it to go well.

I'll post before and after pics of the kitchen when it is finished. We love the way the cabinets look so far, but there is still a lot to be done.

2 comments:

CBRESQ said...

Great picture of Jordan!!! She has a lot of expression in her face now and it is fun to see. I know what you mean about the exersaucer. We have a jumperoo and it has helped a whole lot with my sanity and I cant even fit in it:) Hope your remodel continues to proceed without any more glitches. Take Care.

Kimberly said...

Love the expression on her face in that first pic! Good luck with the pics...i'm sure they will be BEAUTIFUL!