Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Why Daddy doesn't take many pictures

Typically I am the one taking the pictures of Jordan. However, when I was taking some pictures a week or so Dave decided he wanted to take a few. Here are some of the results (which I told him he was not allowed to delete).


This one wasn't too bad. I think that is supposed to be a smile.

Yes, the camera has auto focus, but you would never know it by this picture.
We had an unusual day today thanks to a water line break which required my office and the day care to shut down completely. While the attorneys were supposed to work from home, Jordan didn't make that task so easy. She did take a 2 hour nap this afternoon, which is a very long nap for Jordan who usually does more of a cat nap. Now that Dave is home, I guess I need to work for at least a couple of hours.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yeah, daddy needs some tips. That last pic is adorable of Jordan, even if it is blurry.

TwinMommyLawchick said...

I like the first one. Hilarious.