Friday, April 3, 2009

Is it really Spring yet?

So, Jordan did have MRSA, but it seems to be healing (knock on wood). It finished draining on Monday, so Jordan went back to daycare on Tuesday. We have to keep band-aids on it and keep wearing rubber gloves until it completely heals though, and the band-aids are clearly driving her crazy. I actually found scratch marks on her legs near the band-aids, though I have no clue when she scratched that much.

As anyone local knows, the weather has been all over the place lately. Considering there is a chance of snow next week, I have no idea what to expect next. The warm days and evenings have been nice since it allows us to go for walks. Jordan loves playing outside, so she appreciates the warm weather, as well. Here are a few pics from a warm day where she got to sport capris and short sleeves. She refused to wear the sandals I wanted her to wear, so she wore her regular old tennis shoes.

Yeah, I can't explain this pose.

She loves to "help" get Maddie's food. The food has actually successfully made it to the floor in the bowl once.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IS THAT THE "CHARLESTON" YOU ARE DOING???? BY THE WAY, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU,YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Love the little outfit...is that one of the ones you are selling? I have to get on that website soon....Love the pictures....she is getting so big!! She's beautiful.

Katie said...

Actually that is a little Carter's outfit that I got for next to nothing at TJ Maxx. The Kelly's Kids stuff is absolutely adorable in person though!