Friday, September 28, 2007

Have I mentioned that my daughter is a pirate?

Jordan has a habit of keeping one eye watching us when we want to put her down or are feeding her to make sure we aren't going anywhere. We jokingly call her a pirate and say she is giving us her pirate eye since she just keeps the one eye open. She doesn't do it as often now, but it still makes me laugh.

Jordan will get to meet her grandfather this evening or early tomorrow. My dad is supposed to be on his way from NC now to meet his first grandchild. I'm not sure if I've seen him hold a baby after my 23 year brother, so this could be interesting. I'm glad he is staying with my Uncle John rather than staying with us since our nights can be pretty hectic. Jordan has slept a little better the past few nights, but I don't want to jinx anything by saying that. Keep your fingers crossed for me on the sleep front!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun that your dad is going to meet her for the first time- take lots of pictures, I'm sure you'll want to have lots of memories of it! Good luck with the sleeping...maybe grandpa will want to stay over Saturday night and take care of Miss Jordan so you and Dave can get some much deserved sleep!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

That headline made me chuckle out loud...very funny! Good luck with the sleep and I am sure Little Miss Jordan will become Grandpa's little angel in no time flat.

Elizabeth

Kimberly said...

Well there's just pirates all around!!!