Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Monitoring in L&D today


I had a regular appt with my OB today, and my blood pressure was a little high. I got sent to labor and delivery for monitoring- what fun. Jenny was nice enough to go with me, though they made her wait in the waiting area for a little while to begin with. Thankfully my BP went back to normal before I left the hospital and most of the blood work came back fine. I came home to rest afterward though. I have to go back in the morning for 1 more blood test, though my doc seemed to think everything was fine. I did learn that I'm having small contractions that I can't even feel, which is crazy to think about.

Since Maddie was so happy to see me coming home early, I'm adding a pic of her to this post.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Don't you wish all contractions were of the can't-feel-don't-know-they-are-happening type? :) What is the blood work for? I hope your blood pressure stays normal and that you have an uneventful few weeks before you finally get to meet Jordan!!

Kimberly said...

YAY! I'm glad that everything turned out alright.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything was Okay. Take care of yourself! Baby Jordan will be here before you know it!

Wendy