Friday, September 21, 2007

Today was my due date

It is amazing to think that Jordan wasn't "scheduled" to arrive until today. Instead, she kicked her own plan into gear and showed up 11 days early. We have already had the joy of semi-sleepless nights and fits of crying that last more than 30 minutes with no real reason behind them. She is snoozing at the moment, so I'm probably going to try to take a nap, too. Today is my first full day being here without one of the grandmothers coming to assist during the afternoon, and I already went to the back deck with Jordan and almost locked us out. Since then, Dave has told me where we have a hidden key that I didn't know about. Oh, boy...

This picture is of Jordan hanging out in the changing part of her Pack N Play with an up close and personal picture that shows her beautiful eyes when she is alert and content.


And I love this picture below. Dave is adjusting well to the true balancing act he been doing. Maddie seems to be protective rather than jealous, but she always wants to be close to the action. She keeps trying to get close to Jordan and sneak little kisses on the head and feet. She is pretty good to stop when we tell her to though.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I just love that pic with Maddie and Baby Jordan. Dave definitely has everything under control!

Susie PSU said...

Wow, she's a beautiful baby! You are so lucky!! Try to get some sleep when you can - they tend to wear you out.