Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jordan is here! (and healthy!)

As you probably already know, Miss Jordan Alaina arrived on Monday evening at 8:15pm via c-section. At my OB appt on Monday, the plan was to schedule a c-section on Friday Sept 14. Apparently Jordan had other plans though. My water broke within 2 hours of my appt, and my friends from work Andrea and Chanin drove me to the hospital. I should get to go home tomorrow, but below are some pictures of Jordan in the hospital.

This picture is of Jordan being held by nurse Bethany right after c-section.


And a picture we took of Jordan after we got her dressed for her hospital photos. Of course, as soon as we got her dressed for the picture, she dirtied her diaper and had to be changed. She already has her mother's timing. She is going well and sleeping well so far, though who knows how things will go when we get her home tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's precious. Can't wait to meet her. How are you and Dave doing?

p.s. I am impressed at how quickly you got pics out!! Thanks a bunch!!

Elizabeth

Kimberly said...

You were super fast with the pics! She is BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait to see her tomorrow!