Friday, September 7, 2007

Made it to 38 weeks

In honor of the big game tomorrow, here is a pic of our Mountaineer flag out front. Say it with me:
"LET'S GO....................................................................................MOUNTAINEERS!"




So, I've officially made it to the 38 week mark. Of course, that means I haven't had a drop of alcohol in 34 weeks- not that I'm counting. Below are 2 pics from our 4D ultrasound that was done at 31 weeks and 6 days. I can't wait to meet Jordan in person, especially when I look at these pictures!




Hopefully everything will go smoothly this weekend. Dave is going with me to my u/s and OB appointment on Monday. I'm sure I'll post on Monday to share any info I get from the doc and the u/s tech. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, her little face looks beautiful to me! I cannot wait to see her in person! Good luck with your appt on Monday.

Let's Go Mountaineers!

Wendy

Anonymous said...

She's BEAUTIFUL!! Let's Go Mountaineers!!! I am watching it right now. Good luck Monday!!!

Elizabeth